Monday 7 January 2013

If we can't as we would, we must do as we can.

  You heard this quote for sure: Order in your head starts from the order around you. But have you ever thought about the meaning of it? I don't mean an order in terms of cleanness of the room or shoes, which are put together in some special sequence. Yes, undoubtedly, things order and cleanness is important, but more important is order of your business and clear fulfillment of a plan.
  First of all, let's make a decision about the tasks, which you need to set up. Speaking about the students, it is necessary to organize time, which is intended for doing homework. What do you need to do on next day, next weekend or on private lessons, where in case of not done homework you will not be punished, and your only punishment will be sense of a guilt? For example, every weekend I go on private English lessons and every week I gain time for doing it. Yesterday I came home and did it all, prolonging the time for 3 hours. 

I looked exactly like Shelley in 'House Bunny'.



  But one 'point' from the plan was done - I did it and nothing oppressed me. 

  Than I just looked around and decided that it was time to put things, namely trash on my table, in order. And with creative urge after finishing English I did it also. 

  So how does it work? There is no motivation except sense that you have something done and can say that you are free from this tasks. After finishing you start to respect yourself and that's how we influence on ourselves with help of putting everything 
around us in order.


No comments:

Post a Comment