Thursday 31 January 2013

TAG: ♥Pure rapture♥ [January]

  Okey, guys (hahaha, special greeting to you, Olivia), I wasn't sure that I want to write, but I'm here so let's talk a little bite.
Have you noticed the title of this post? Isn't it  sickly-sweet? Yes, it is. But a don't know how to bring to you my idea so I just stole this title from one of my favourite vloggers classisinternal ( original:  O да, я в восторге! ♥ [январь]) . And this post will be full of things with what I am content in this month. 
  First of all, on 23th of January it was my Birthday and I cannot tell how happy I was on this day and 2 days after, when all my friends came to congratulate me. There were many presents, for instance, jewellery, flowers, cosmetics, money and BIG SOFT MONKEY STEVE. (Of course it is a toy) But only 2 things made me think that I haven't waisted my life and  I have the best friends I can imagine - it's a poster with our photos and Dior lip gloss. This poster is attached to the wall and I cannot smile when I'm looking on all of these photos and remembering all kind of memories connected with them. And only these people could grant a wish about lip gloss, which is very expensive, but about what I have been dreaming for 2 years.
And I feel very sorry, because in the midle of the party I felt gloomy, but in this second I understood that only these 2 girls, who surrounded me in the kitchen (+Karina) are my nearest and best friends. 
   In the second place, I am sitting at home because I'm sick and it's a deserved rest for me. I don't do things that I planned to do, but who have canceled good food and series of Desperate Housewives?  While sitting home I started to use my new netbook Aspire One and Oriflame tender care protecting balm. Isn't it combination of intellect and beauty? ;D
Frankly speaking, I don't like balms like this, because of their packing, which I cannot use outside the house. Feeling of balm on your fingers, which you cannot wash on the spot is awful! But my lips are  crackle now so I don't have any druthers. 
  Finally, I started to follow VEVO youtube chanel and I want to share with you some songs, that I really like!  





1 comment: