Sunday 17 February 2013

My must have list [part 1]

There's a feeling of spring in the air this week. And that is why I strarted to dream in bright colors more often. So I want changes in my life, appearance and mind. Let's see what about I am dreaming now...

1) A blue coat. ~30 Ls
    I don't know why, but for me this spring it's a 'must have' thing. I hate my black coat, because of the gloomy color and unfashionable look, so when I saw the blue coat in a shoping moll, I decided that it suits perfectly for me.

2) Blue shoes. ~20 Ls
    If course I need some shoes to complete my whole look, and these one are the best variant.



3) A nude bag. ~20 Ls
    The zip on my black bag broke and I need a new one.

4) A jumper. ~ 15 Ls

    Okey, I know, I am late with this wish of jumper and everybody have it. But it is never too late to buy it. In white color, please. And I really like this one with point collar.








  5) Straight dark brown hair. ~5 Ls
      I am fun of natural ways to color and straighten hair, so I need a few packet of henna(ginger hair dye) and  basma(black hair dye) and... a gelatin. 


    6) A blouse. ~15 Ls
        After 'shades day' I understood that I don't have any decent blouse, so I need it.


7) Pink nail polish. ~3 Ls
    I really like pink colors in nail designe and I remember time, when I didn't have other colors in my nail polish collection. I think that it suits to every kind of situations.


8) Face finishing spray. ~10 Ls
    Use this spray for special events, warm and humid weather, or if you generally can't get your makeup to last for more than a few hours.

  
9) Face cleaner. 5 Ls
    I heard a lot about it in youtube videos from beauty guru and I think it's very helpful.

 10) Every day lipstick. ~ 7 Ls
       I want some lipstick for every day. Why lipstick? Because I have a looooot of lip balsams and glosses. And it's very hard to find a pink or nude high quality lipstick.


No comments:

Post a Comment